13.9.09

monsieur giabiconi, je s'adore

Baptiste Giabiconi: 19-year old French model and Lagerfeld's muse, mine as well as he's the inspiration and posterboy for my blog [:

Look out for this one, he's on the rise. He will be gracing the cover of the October issue of Wallpaper Magazine...
In other news, I watched the MTV Video Music Awards tonight, I will be giving you all the fashion deets once I get the photos of these wonderful musicians. For those of you who watched it, you know that I'll probably have to dedicate one whole blog to Lady Gaga and the cornucopia fashions she donned on this musical night [:

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
Awards shows: I love them and always watch to see who everybody is wearing, it's like a fashion show, except the models are celebrities. Taylor, or "Tay" if you prefer, of The Rachel Zoe Project thinks that it's not really about fashion and just an event to please the masses. Art thou in agreement? Comment your responses.

please&thank.you

No comments:

Post a Comment