1.12.09

go gaga for sonia

Anything blogworthy today? Why yes, there is!

First up, Madame Rykiel's H&M line, let's talk about that, shall we? I, for one, have been très très excited for it; not that I would be wearing the line, but one can appreciate aesthetically pleasing qualities, can't they? Anyway, the line is set to launch this Saturday, December 5, 2009. Along with the launch is a super stellar, Alice in Wonderland inspired fashion show, which is happening today. A preview video has been released, and I'm here to share it with you. Enjoy!

The fashion show will be streaming live on the h&m website, today at 5:00P Eastern time. (here's the link)

On a more, or maybe less exciting note; but fun, nevertheless. Have you all seen the Bad Romance video? I'm only going to refer to the beginning of the video. The surreal, gaga macabre family portrait at the beginning? Remember her nails? It just so happens that the mesh on her nails is from Jo-Ann fabrics. I know! Crazy right? Jo-Ann's is useful, even for high profile music videos. Anyway, I thought that was exciting [:

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
Alice in Wonderland is great inspiration, but let’s talk cinema. Are you excited for the Tim Burton reimagining of the classic story? If you haven’t done any research on it, you should. I, as well as the majority of my friends are quite excited for it.

p.s. Victoria's Secret Fashion Show tonight on CBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment