2.12.09

victoria threw on her louboutins at bryant park

Hola readers of the world, or maybe just readers of my class! Bloggy-blog time again. What shall we talk about today? Let’s commence with fashion shows.

I know I was talking about the Sonia Rykiel pour H&M fashion show and I was really excited to see it, the venue was massive! However, other things had to be taken care of and I wasn’t able to see it. I could’ve seen the last bits of it, but those who know me, know that I must see these things in its entirety. So, sadly I missed it. If I can get a hold of some video footage and see it before it launches on Saturday, I will be happy.

VS.Fashion|Show

I did see the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, though. I got home in time for that. I thought it was quite exciting, but do we expect anything less from the VS Angels?

From the amazing maison light show, the inflatable PINK dog, and the Black Eyed Peas (yes, they performed), it was all amazing. It always amazes me how those models walk with wings n’ things. One model had what seemed to be a golden torture device, fabulous and fierce, but dangerous nonetheless. Heidi Klum was looking ever so German when she walked out (gosh, I love her). Also, a new Angel was added to the pantheon of heavenly bodies as selected by the masses of America. Overall, I think it was a successful show. I don’t have anything to compare it with, but once I see the Sonia Rykiel show, I’ll get back to you.

In other news, New York Fashion Week’s last run in Bryant Park is this upcoming February. It will then make the move to Damrosch Park. So long Bryant Park, we shall miss you [:

QUESTION SONG OF THE DAY:

No comments:

Post a Comment